Embosser Card Embosser HRODC_ACEM1 Credit Card Embosser and Bank Card Embossing and Tipping Machine, 5,000 Cards Per Hour. HRODC_ACEM1 is a Fully Automatic Credit Card and Bank Card Embossing and Gilding or Tipping Machine, with a speed of 5,000 cards per hour. HRODC_ACEM1 Credit Card Embosser and Bank Card Embossing and Tipping Machine Product Description
1. Fully automatic embossing and gilding machine It is a highly intelligent code marking machine that is flexible enough to produce a range of small to large codes, with its added code-collection facility.
2. Its double hydraulic pressure contributes largely to its excellent performance. Both its working speed and code-marking speeds are adjustable.
3. Its touch-screen display controls facilitate simultaneous code-marking marking and gilding, but these tasks can also be performed separately.
4. HRODC-ACEM1 a Fully automatic embossing and gilding machine facilitates a range of character sizes, which can be arrayed for a maximum of 20 rows, thereby meeting the requirements of most cards, including bank cards and credit cards.
5. The position of the character can be adjusted in such a way that the distance between them, with the long edge positioned up to 3.0mm from the card edge.
6. The left-right distance error should be in the range of ±0.5mm, and the upper-lower distance error in the range of 0.25mm.
7. It can also be programmed to remove the unwanted numbers.
8. Its PLC program provides precise control for the machine, facilitating its automatic control settings. This means that it will automatically stop and activate its in-built alarms when the card hopper is empty or if a fault develops
9. Its user-friendly touch-screen display makes its operation simple and convenient
10. The moving rate of the gilding strips can be adjusted so as to increase or decrease the utilisation of the gilding consumables
11. The double-cartridge card collection system reduces the probability of system malfunction
12. The character sets are in conformity to and compatible with ISO Standards, giving rise to a high-level aesthetic output.
HRODC-ACEM1 Fully Automatic Embossing and Gilding Machine
1.Package Size: 1,670X780X1,800mm
2.Net Weight: 800 Kg.
3.Power Supply: AC380V/50-60HZ 5KW
4.Air Supply: 6 Kg/ c ( needs no water)
5.Control Mode: Tread System + the PLC Process Control
6. Production Speed: 4,000-5,000 Cards Per Hour
HRODC_ACEM1 Credit Card Embosser and Bank Card Embossing and Tipping Machine, 5,000 Cards Per Hour. HRODC_ACEM1 is a Fully Automatic Credit Card and Bank Card Embossing and Gilding or Tipping Machine, with a speed of 5,000 cards per hour is available in
Afghanistan, Kabul, Albania, Tirane, Algeria, Algiers, Andorra, Andorra la Vella, Angola, Luanda, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint John's, Argentina,, Buenos Aires, Armenia, Yerevan, Australia, Canberra, Austria, Vienna, Azerbaijan, Baku, The Bahamas, Nassau, Bahrain, Manama, Bangladesh, Dhaka, Barbados, Bridgetown, Belarus, Minsk, Belgium, Brussels, Belize, Belmopan, Benin, Porto,Novo, Bhutan, Thimphu, Bolivia, La Paz (administrative) Sucre (judicial), Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Botswana, Gaborone, Brazil, Brasilia, Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan, Bulgaria, Sofia, Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Burundi, Bujumbura, Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cameroon, Yaounde, Canada, Ottawa, Cape Verde, Praia, Central African Republic, Bangui, Chad, N'Djamena, Chile, Santiago, China, Beijing, Colombia, Bogota, Comoros, Moroni Congo, Republic of the, Brazzaville, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Kinshasa, Costa Rica, San Jose, Cote d'Ivoire, Yamoussoukro (official) Abidjan (de facto), Croatia, Zagreb, Cuba, Havana, Cyprus, Nicosia, Czech Republic, Prague, Denmark, Copenhagen, Djibouti, Djibouti, Dominica, Roseau, Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo, East Timor, Dili, Ecuador, Quito, Egypt, Cairo, El Salvador, San Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Malabo, Eritrea, Asmara, Estonia, Tallinn, Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Fiji, Suva, Finland, Helsinki, France, Paris, Gabon, Libreville, The Gambia, Banjul, Georgia, Tbilisi, Germany, Berlin, Ghana, Accra, Greece, Athens, Grenada, Saint George's, Guatemala, Guatemala City, Guinea, Conakry, Guinea Bissau, Bissau, Guyana, Georgetown, Haiti, Port au Prince, Honduras, Tegucigalpa, Hungary, Budapest, Iceland, Reykjavik, India, New Delhi, Indonesia, Jakarta, Iran, Tehran, Iraq, Baghdad, Ireland, Dublin, Israel, Jerusalem, Italy, Rome, Jamaica, Kingston, Japan, Tokyo, Jordan, Amman, Kazakhstan, Astana, Kenya, Nairobi, Kiribati, Tarawa, Korea, North, Pyongyang, Korea, South, Seoul, Kuwait, Kuwait City, Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, Laos, Vientiane, Latvia, Riga, Lebanon, Beirut, Lesotho, Maseru, Liberia, Monrovia, Libya, Tripoli, Liechtenstein, Vaduz, Lithuania, Vilnius, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Skopje, Madagascar, Antananarivo, Malawi, Lilongwe, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Maldives, Male, Mali, Bamako, Malta, Valletta, Marshall Islands, Majuro, Mauritania, Nouakchott, Mauritius, Port Louis, Mexico, Mexico City, Federated States of Micronesia, Palikir, Moldova, Chisinau, Monaco, Monaco, Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, Montenegro, Podgorica, Morocco, Rabat, Mozambique, Maputo, Myanmar (Burma), Rangoon but moving to Pyinmana, Namibia, Windhoek, Nauru, no official capital, government offices in Yaren District, Nepal, Kathmandu, Netherlands, Amsterdam, New Zealand, Wellington, Nicaragua, Managua, Niger, Niamey, Nigeria, Abuja, Norway, Oslo, Oman, Muscat, Pakistan, Islamabad, Palau, Koror, Panama, Panama City, Papua New Guinea, Port Moresby, Paraguay, Asuncion, Peru, Lima, Philippines, Manila, Poland, Warsaw, Portugal, Lisbon, Qatar, Doha, Romania, Bucharest, Russia, Moscow, Rwanda, Kigali, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Basseterre, Saint Lucia, Castries, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Kingstown, Samoa, Apia, San Marino, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Sao Tome, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Senegal, Dakar, Serbia, Belgrade, Seychelles, Victoria, Sierra Leone, Freetown, Singapore, Singapore, Slovakia, Bratislava, Slovenia, Ljubljana, Solomon Islands, Honiara, Somalia, Mogadishu, South Africa, Pretoria (administrative) Cape Town (legislative) Bloemfontein (judiciary), Spain, Madrid, Sri Lanka, Colombo, Sudan, Khartoum, Suriname, Paramaribo, Swaziland, Mbabana, Sweden, Stockholm, Switzerland, Bern, Syria, Damascus, Tajikistan, Dushanbe, Tanzania, Dar es alaam, Thailand, Bangkok, Togo, Lome, Tonga, Nuku'alofa, Trinidad and Tobago, Port,of Spain, Tunisia, Tunis, Turkey, Ankara, Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Tuvalu, Funafuti, Uganda, Kampala, Ukraine, Kyiv, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, United Kingdom, London, United States, Washington D.C, Uruguay, Montevideo, Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Vanuatu, Port Vila, Vatican City (Holy See), Vatican City, Venezuela, Caracas, Vietnam, Hanoi, Yemen, Sanaa, Zambia, Lusaka, Zimbabwe, Harare